Anger Management Psychologists Directory
Anger is a common human emotion felt (in response) to events or stimuli in life. It is often referred to as a strong negative emotion. It can cause increases in heart rate, violent outbursts, physical fights etc in human beings. More subtle forms of expression can include: changes in facial expressions (e.g., frowning), socially withdraw and changes in physical posture (e.g., slouch in chair). Common approaches to anger management focus on assertiveness skills training. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) are 2 common approaches that psychologists are using to treat people with problems.
In this directory, you will find some of the best Anger Management Psychologists from around the globe. All Psychologists have been hand chosen for their ability to get results.
- Do you or someone you know have anger management problems?
- Struggling to control your temper in family, social, or work settings?
- Lashing out at inappropriate times? Find yourself becoming annoyed about things that never bothered you before?
- Do you have a member of your work team who has conflict resolution problems?
- Have you been ordered by a court of law to attend Anger counselling?
- Are things at a stage where you or others around you can’t put up with it any longer? Is conflict resolution counselling the “final straw”?
- Do you have members of staff who need workplace mediation?
POINTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Rage and its by-products is an increasingly common problem facing men, women, adolescents and couples today.
- Seeing a psychologist in is now very affordable with generous rebates available.
- All sessions are completely confidential and private helping you to get in, get out and get on with your life.
- Receipts provided for sessions attended to give to courts, employers etc.
- Length of treatment depends on the individual. On average is approximately 6 sessions.
- Individual sessions. One on One counselling. Get to your core Anger issues.
- Group sessions. Share your feelings within a group therapy environment.
- Couples counselling sessions. Resolving issues caused by Anger in a relationship.
- Psychologist court reports. Judges may require you to attend Counselling.
- Anger/ Rage Counselling. Learn to control your reaction to Anger.
- Anger/ Conflict Resolution Courses. Learn about workplace conflict resolution.
WHO THE ANGER PROFESSIONALS ARE:
- Recognized globally as the best in the field.
- Fully Qualified and Registered Psychologists.
- Specialists in anger counselling, conflict resolution, domestic violence, couples/ marriage counselling, depression & anxiety counselling.
- Male and female psychologists. Young and mature professionals.
- Capable of making a difference in your life by working alongside you.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Find a fully registered anger specialised psychologist in your local area by clicking on one of the menus above. All of the resources available are centrally located to make it easier to get help.
N.B., Once you have found qualified psychologist in your local area, all you need to do is give them a call to make an initial appointment. Once you have attended your initial appointment, then you can decide if and how you want to work with your psychologist. If you don’t feel that they are right for you and your needs, you are under no obligation to see them again. You are free to find another mental health professional to work with or seek help through other services. Most people find that counselling is best.
Anger Management | Help with Anger | Anger Through Conflict | Anger Therapists | Anger Support | Qualified Psychologists and Therapists | Mental Health Care Professionals | Group Therapy for Individuals and Couples | Legal Documentation for Court Reports